Australian and New Zealand startups looking to explore global opportunities are invited to apply to pitch at the International Startup Festival in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The festival will be held July 11-13, 2012. Deadline is May 4.
Pitch in one of two categories:
- Dave McClure, 500 Startups
- Dan Bricklin, Software Garden
- Sir Terry Matthews, Wesley Clover Investments
- Chris Shipley, Guidewire Group
- Sizhao Yang, Co-creator of Farmville
- many more…. *First four Australian and New Zealand companies selected will be invited to showcase their products in the ANZA Technology Network demo space. Be on stage alongside international startups from around the world and meet thousands of enthusiastic investors, tech leaders and industry insiders from across North America.
Kathy Drasky regularly writes about online culture. Her marketing and communications work with the ANZA Technology Network, Advance Global Australians and with various Australians and Australian enterprises has led to at least a dozen trips Down Under.
An accomplished digital photographer, her photos have appeared in 7×7 Magazine, the San Francisco Chronicle and Google Schmap.