One in a series of posts celebrating the first annual World Tap Water Week at Green Thing.
There’s a reusable bottle out there for everyone and here are 7 fabulous designs to prove it.
– The Water Bobble filters water as you go. For those who claim they don’t like the taste of tap, this is the answer. Resuable and filters.
– The “anti-bottle” aka Vapur is a foldable, reusable water bottle that can pack into the tiniest of places, while still maintaining its durability.
– Some may fear that their beloved reusable bottle will accumulate mold over time. But squinting down that skinny hole of a bottle may not ease the mind. Insert Alex Bottle. The water bottle that comes apart in the middle so you can clean both the top and bottom sections.
– SIGG. Classic. Durable. Recycleable. Swiss-made. Need we say more?
– Part bamboo, part glass, the Bamboo Bottle can carry liquids of all temperatures.
– Clean Bottle is 100% non-toxic and BPA free, and you can screw off the top and bottom to clean the hard to reach bits.
– Kor bottles are made from reused and recycled materials. As part of the design of the bottle, $5.00 from each bottle sold of a specific pattern goes to a cause associated to that design.
Honourable mention goes to the Tap Water Bottle, for giving the hospitality industry something to use for tap- and to boast about it.
(This post is part of a series on Green Thing for World Tap Water Week. Find out more!)
I think that the Hydros bottle should have made it
Check this out, a water bottle with a built in filter. Way better than the bobble which filters as you drink. The hydros bottle filters the water before ir goes into your bottle. Also they donate 2000 gallons of clean water to those in need of it for every bottle sold.
All of us at Vapur want to say thank you for including us in your top 7 water bottles!! For more information on our bottles please visit us at Vapur.us.
Stainless Steel Reusable Bottle, Food-grade, 100% BPA Free