One in a series of posts celebrating the first annual World Tap Water Week at Green Thing.
There’s a reusable bottle out there for everyone and here are 7 fabulous designs to prove it.
– The Water Bobble filters water as you go. For those who claim they don’t like the taste of tap, this is the answer. Resuable and filters.
– The “anti-bottle” aka Vapur is a foldable, reusable water bottle that can pack into the tiniest of places, while still maintaining its durability.
– Some may fear that their beloved reusable bottle will accumulate mold over time. But squinting down that skinny hole of a bottle may not ease the mind. Insert Alex Bottle. The water bottle that comes apart in the middle so you can clean both the top and bottom sections.
– SIGG. Classic. Durable. Recycleable. Swiss-made. Need we say more?
– Part bamboo, part glass, the Bamboo Bottle can carry liquids of all temperatures.
– Clean Bottle is 100% non-toxic and BPA free, and you can screw off the top and bottom to clean the hard to reach bits.
– Kor bottles are made from reused and recycled materials. As part of the design of the bottle, $5.00 from each bottle sold of a specific pattern goes to a cause associated to that design.
Honourable mention goes to the Tap Water Bottle, for giving the hospitality industry something to use for tap- and to boast about it.
(This post is part of a series on Green Thing for World Tap Water Week. Find out more!)