Today Nimble Contact, a Web social CRM platform, launched as a public beta at the DEMO Spring 2011 conference in Palm Springs, Calif.
Created by Jon Ferrara, the founder of GoldMine, a pioneering SFA/CRM product, Nimble Contact integrates LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google, email contacts, calendar and conversations into one single user interface.
“The problem today is our contacts and our communications are in too many places,” said Jon Ferrara, CEO of Nimble. “Between IM, text messaging, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Skype and email, we can’t keep track of it all. Trying to manage all of this in eight different tabs on your browser isn’t the solution. We created Nimble to solve our own needs and we’re bringing it to the world to help small businesses solve theirs.”
Nimble’s Key Features
- One Unified Solution — Nimble connects contacts to calendars, communications, tasks and social conversations — all in one easy-to-use interface.
- Social Listening — Nimble lets companies monitor the most popular social networks — LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook — from one screen.
- Social Engagement — Nimble’s unified inbox helps companies respond to conversations and engage prospects more quickly via email or social media networks.
- Works with your existing tools — Nimble synchronizes with Google Apps, including email and calendars, so users can continue to use their familiar tools.
- Easy to Use — Unlike more traditional CRM systems, Nimble’s sleek interface reveals the information companies need to see and hides the rest.
- Web-based — As a web-based solution, Nimble requires no set-up or maintenance, making it far easier to get up and running.
- Secure — Nimble Contact’s encrypted security and redundant servers are built to keep information safe.