- Try our other links from adventuresaround the world on this site.
- “Steps” on the Precipice Trail in Acadia National Park
The Precipice Trail in Acadia National Park has the reputation of being a very difficult trail, almost a technical climb. The Park Service paints it as such. However, anyone who has a normal sense of exposure to heights, a moderate level of fitness (be honest) can achieve a significant goal by climbing the trail. The view from the top is fantastic, and much more rewarding than Cadillac Mountain, for the individual having got their by muscle power. Give it a go!
- Claire Rogers beginning the descent of the Precipice Trail
- A view from the top of the Precipice Trail
- Claire Rogers on the Precipice Trail in Acadia National Park