Tennessee based The Bigfoot Lodge and Bigfoot Crossing are owned and operated by Steve and Jody Belkowski. The couple fell in love with the Smoky Mountain area when they first brought our four children for a family vacation in 2010 which transformed into the lodge that stands there today.
The Bigfoot Cabins at Bigfoot Lodge are based in Pigeon Forge Tennessee and an additional cabin was created afterwards called Bigfoot Crossing, which was originally a 6 bedroom / 5 bathroom cabin. There’s a theater room, entertainment in the game room, which includes a pool table, air hockey and an arcade system.
Located just a couple miles from the Parkway in Pigeon Forge, The Bigfoot Lodge is conveniently located and just a short drive to all the major attractions in the Smoky Mountains area, including Dollywood, Gatlinburg and The Great Smoky Mountains National Park. You’ll find activities along Parkway: shopping outlet centers, museums, dinner shows, mini golf, helicopter rides, zip-line tours, go-carts and so much more! You’ll also find the short drive to the grocery store and many restaurants to be a major convenience during your stay.
Mountain Valley Wedding Chapel is within walking distance of the Bigfoot Lodge. The Bear Room (master bedroom) would be a romantic place for the Bride and Groom and the remaining rooms would be perfect for your wedding guests.
The Bigfoot Lodge can comfortably sleep from 12-16 people, with five bedrooms and five full bathrooms (with two 80-gallon hot water tanks). All bedrooms are equipped with gel-cooled memory foam mattresses and up-scale bedding so you can enjoy a restful sleep during your trip. Each bedroom is decorated with an animal theme inspired by the Smoky Mountain Region.
• The Bear Room is the master bedroom, located on the upper level. The largest of the bedrooms, this room boasts a king bed and has a private whirlpool tub. There is direct access to a full bathroom, which is also accessed through the theater room.
• The Fox Room is on the main level. This room has a queen bed and a full private bathroom attached. This room is perfect for any guests who don’t do well with stairs.
• The Eagle Room is also on the main level. This room has a queen bunk bed, accommodating up to four people. There is a full bathroom near this bedroom, accessed through the hallway. This bathroom has a stand-up shower and is convenient for guests who might have a hard time stepping over a tub wall.
• The Elk Room is on the lower level. This room has a king bed and an attached full bathroom.
• The Horse Room is on the lower level, as well. This room has a king bed and an attached full bathroom. This bedroom has a door that gives direct access to the lower level deck.
Additionally, there is a queen sized sleeper sofa located in the living room on the main level as well as a futon in the lower level game room that folds down to a full sized bed (so will accommodate one adult or two children).
The photo is the view off the main deck of The Bigfoot Lodge in Pigeon Forge TN.