We are proud to once again be a media partner of the New York Times Travel Show at the Jacob K. Javits Center in New York City from January 24-26, 2020. We love attending every year and even though you will see some of the same vendors participate every year, it never gets old, because there’s always new stuff to look at, learn about, people to meet and experiences to be had. It’s one travel show we don’t miss — see last year’s coverage of the show as well as from 2018.
The Largest Travel Trade and Consumer Show in North America
The New York Times Travel Show attracts more than 35,000 attendees with over 700 exhibitors from more than 175 countries, making it the largest travel trade and consumer show in North America.
The 2020 Travel Industry Conference is a must-attend for travel professionals since you get access to over 150 speakers including destination experts, research firms, media outlets, travel consultants, tour operators and travel advisors. Here are just a few of the speakers you’ll hear at this year’s Travel Industry Conference:
- Chris Davidson of MMGY Global
- Peter Greenberg, Travel Editor, CBS News and Host of “The Travel Detective”
- James Shillinglaw of Insider Travel Report
- Arnie Weissman of Travel Weekly
- Norie Quintos of National Geographic Travel Media
- Anne Marie Moebes of Travel Market Report
- His Excellency Helal Saeed Al Marri of Dubai Tourism (who was also a big sponsor this year)
Here’s the link to the event where you can also register — Save $20 off on-site rate with Promo Code: PRTA20.
In addition to the various country and region sessions, here are a few of the themes you’ll find at this year’s event:
- Adventure Travel
- All-Inclusive Travel
- Culinary Tourism
- Family Travel
- Festivals and Events
- L.G.B.T.Q.+ Travel
- Millennials & Emerging Destinations
- Spa & Wellness Travel
- Weddings, Honeymoons & Romantic Travel
We are thrilled to be speaking on Transformative Travel this year on Sunday afternoon: how going beyond your comfort zone will transform your life.
They also will have a Business Series that will cover the following topics:
- Secrets of Million Dollar Advisors
- Marketing Sustainable Travel Solutions
- Evolution of Travel Planning in the Digital Age
- Straight Talk on Social Media
And of course, for consumers, there will be tons of travel seminars you can attend throughout the weekend, on-stage activities to watch and experience (food, adventure, budget travel, cruises, safaris, wellness and beyond). There’s also a few cultural stages where you can watch beautiful dancing, music and other cultural experiences as well.
Do not miss this incredible travel show in Manhattan at the end of the month.
No comments yet.