My new Twitter pals at Buenos Aires Life know a thing or two about what’s going on in the city and where to dine. Here’s what’s at the top of their list:
- La Cabrera Reasonably priced traditional Argentinean parilla/steakhouse.
Cabrera 5099, Palermo Soho Tel: 4831-7002
- Osaka Peruvian-Japanese fusion restaurant getting rave reviews.
Soler 5608, Palermo Tel: 4775-6964
- Cabaña Las Lilas Superior steakhouse with an impressive wine list.
Av. Alicia Moreau de Justo 516, Puerto Madero. Tel: 4313-1336
- Green Bamboo – Authentic Vietnamese cuisine in a seductive setting.
Costa Rica 5802, Palermo Tel: 4775-7050
- Sucre A modern take on Argentinean and South American gastronomy.
Sucre 676, Belgrano Tel: 4782-9082
- Sudestada Southeast Asian fare, a welcome option for those seeking spicy food in BA
Guatemala 5602, Palermo Hollywood Tel: 4776-3777
- Dashi Arguably the best Sushi restaurant in Buenos Aires
Fitz Roy 1613 and Gorriti, Palermo Hollywood Tel: 4776-3500
- Mama Racha Great restaurant and outdoor café for a lunch or snack any time of day.
Costa Rica and Armenia, Palermo Tel: 4833-4950