Starting today, LIFT ’08, is a three day event in Geneva Switzerland, that explores the social impact of new technologies.
- It is a three full days of workshops, talks, social activities and discussions to get a look at the most important technological trends and meet the people behind them.
- LIFT spotlights key trends in technology’s impact on life and work in 2008 and beyond.
- Entrepreneurs, investors, and private sector professionals who come to develop their network, find new ideas and partners to take their projects to the next level
- New media and designers who attend to keep an eye on the latest developments in business and society
- International workers from NGOs and the UN system who look for the latest trends in new technologies, and meet the people behind them.
- Academics who enjoy the open and collaborative atmosphere to broaden their areas of research.
LIFT gathers four main communities: