We are proud to be a media partner at this year’s IONS International Conference , now in its 18th year. This year’s IONS (Institute for Noetic Sciences) Conference will be held from July 18th-21st in Santa Clara, California and this year’s theme: “The Possibility Accelerator: Creating our Future, Now” will bring together over 900 scientists and consciousness explorers to focus on science and spirituality and cutting edge research in consciousness science, personal transformation, and expanded human potential.
Hear the latest science in consciousness and extraordinary human capacities, engage with innovative technology and healing arts, and connect with a passionate global community. We are excited to be joining them for three days of mind expanding science, heart-opening experience, and deep transformation.
Some of this year’s presenters include:
- Deepak Chopra – Leading Author & Visionary
- Ervin Laszlo: Philosopher, author, and Nobel Prize Nominee
- Dan Siegel: Founding co-director of the Mindful Awareness Research Center at UCLA
- Shamani Jane: President and CEO of the Consciousness and Healing Initiative (CHI)
- John A. Powell: Director of the Haas Institute for a Fair and Inclusive Society at UC Berkeley
- Dean Radin: IONS Chief Scientist, author, and distinguished professor
- Pat McCabe: Writer, Artists, and Speaker on Indigenous Ways of Knowing/Science for Thriving Life
- Casandra Vieten: IONS President, mind-body medicine researcher, and author
For centuries, the power of science has propelled us forward. It has unlocked the mysteries of the natural world and driven human innovation. Robust scientific inquiry serves as the basis for progress by providing a sturdy, objective foundation on which to build. At IONS, they are inspired by the power of science to explain phenomena not previously understood, harnessing the best of the rational mind to make advances that further our knowledge and enhance our human experience.
“The mission of IONS is to reveal the interconnected nature of reality through scientific exploration and personal discovery, creating a more compassionate, thriving, and sustainable world.”
Their philosophy is that they draw on the evidence of these age-old traditions to construct carefully-formulated hypotheses about the power of interconnection and its potential to help us thrive, both individually and as a collective. Through direct-experience research, they apply the lens of modern science to topics often perceived as mysterious or elusive, such as the power of belief to accelerate healing or the connection between intuition and invention.
Register here and use the code WeBlog for a special discount off the regular ticketed price. And, you can get a sneak peak in this video. Don’t miss this riveting event filled with mind-bending conversations and insights from some of the leading thinkers and visionaries in the industry.
No comments yet.