Zombie Survival Guide: Everything you need to know about the Zed.
1. First things first, find a weapon. Something silent, like a pipe or a bat, so stay away from chainsaws. They are very loud, and they get blood everywhere. Guns are probably going to be hard to find, and ammo is a rarity. Stick to melee.
2. If a zombie approaches, and you are unarmed, grab it by the neck and push it back. As long as you hold its neck back, it can’t bite you.
3. If you have a gun but no ammo, don’t hesitate to use silverware as bullets.
4. Destroy the brain. Without the brain, the zombie is just a slimy mess.
5. Run from most zombies, and kill the ones blocking your path.
6. Don’t tick off other survivors. They might be your only chance.
7. Cover up all your wounds. If zombie blood gets into your eyes, mouth, or open wound, you get infected (this is why chainsaws are not the weapon of choice).
8. Zombies are highly flammable. Use this to your advantage.
9. You can distract zombies with meat and flesh.
10. Zombies are stupid; they can’t use simple mechanisms like elevators or cars.
11. Zombies are like moths. They are highly attracted to light. This can be useful for setting up a trap.
12. Zombies will still take falling damage.
13. Zombies can smell you coming. They are like dogs, but not as smart.
14. You will still need to do everyday things like eat, drink and sleep.
15. Zombies can’t swim, so you could live on a boat if you wanted to.
16. Get out of a big city. Lower populations means less people that
were possibly infected.
17. Zombies have red eyes. They also don’t have any iris’s. If a survivor has similar eye features, they are not really a survivor.
18. It might be smart to rally a group of survivors, there is a higher rate of survival in groups.
19. Dead people might have some useful stuff. They won’t be needing it anymore. Also, be quick. They might turn into zombies on you.
20. Dangerous animals are still around. They’ll kill anything in
sight. Just avoid them.
21. Pick up supplies whenever possible. Water, Food and Medical stuffs are essential to survival.
That’s all you need to know about the ‘Zed’.
On a side note, a fellow traveler named ‘Z’ from the blog The 9-year-old strikes back wrote a blog post entitled Zombie survival for n0obs . You should read his list too when you get the chance.
No comments yet.