**Winner is LisaC. My3Sons33 Congrats! .
While gadgets are getting more mobile, I suggest every family have a Desktop PC. Desktop PC’s are budget friendly, have bigger screens then laptops and can do double duty as a “work at home” PC for work at home parents. Desktop PC’s also make it easier for mom and dad to keep an eye on what the kids are doing online – because if they are set up in the family room – they stay in the family room.
I recently had the chance to review the Lenovo ThinkCentre A70z All-in-one Desktop PC, which has become not only a valued family PC, but also a work PC for a “work at home mom” (i.e. ME!). I am happy to say that I also have the fun of announcing a giveaway of one Lenovo ThinkCentre A70z All-in-one PC to one lucky reader. Here are the details:
- TIMING: Contest starts July 6th and ends July 10, 10pm pst.
- PRIZE: One Lenovo ThinkCentre A70z All-in-one PC
- HOW TO ENTER: Each contestant can only comment 2 times – one (1) with how they
would use the PC and another (2) only if they share the contest
details over Twitter – and provide a link to the Tweet in the comment text. For use of a new PC, would you be looking for a family, work at home or small business PC? The tweet should have the Twitter IDs @TechMama and @lenovosocial, the bitly of this post “http://bit.ly/bTiQZe” and the hashtag “#A70z“. **Only 2 comments/entries per person will be used to determine winner.
- HOW WINNER IS CHOOSEN: We will be entering the number of comments into Random.org to randomly choose a winner.
- OTHER RULES:
–A Valid email address must be entered in the private “email” section of the comment (not in the comment text). If a valid email address is not provided, another winner will be chosen.
–Winner must be located in North America (Canada/US). Shipments can only be made to Canada/US.
–Lenovo are not responsible for any lost packages or incorrect shipping addresses. The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded. Approximate value of prizes may vary. By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation over the internet and picture data storage).
–This giveaway is running on other sites. Individuals who’ve won at another site are
ineligible to win a second time. Here are the other sites:
- June 28 – July 2: The Gadgeteer
- June 29 – July 3: Slash Gear
- July 1 – July 5: Chip Chick
- July 2 – July 6: Tech Virtuoso
- July 3 – July 7: Mobile PC World
- July 5 – July 9: Moosh In Indy
- July 6 – July 10: Tech Mamas
- July 7 – July 11: Morningside Mom
- July 8 – July 12: Digital Home Thoughts
- July 9 – July 13: Geeks Room
- July 10 – July 14: Twenties Life
- July 11 – July 15: Gear Live
- July 12 – July 16: The Art of Accessories
- July 13 – July 17: Hack College
- July 14 – July 18: Neowin
- July 15 – July 19: Absolutely Windows
- July 16 – July 20: SDR News
- July 17 – July 21: Gear Diary
- July 18 – July 22: Clinton Fitch
- July 19 – July 23: OSNN
- July 20 – July 24: Active Win
Here is the link to find out more information about the Lenovo ThinkCentre A70z All-in-one PC.
Here is the link to my Hands On: Lenovo ThinkCentre A70z All-in-one PC
Disclosure: The Lenovo ThinkCentre A70z was provided to TechMamas.com on a long term review. There were no requirements to blog, just to experience the computer. My words are my own.