If you’re planning your travels for this year, you’ll be glad to know that the Corinthia Hotels Annual Sale is on again for 2016. The sale went live on January 11, 2016 and extends through March 24, 2016, offering guests who book directly through Corinthia.com a 50% discount on room rates across its five-star properties in Malta, Budapest, Lisbon, Prague, and St. Petersburg. Their prized London hotel overlooking the London Eye and hailed by many as one the most luxurious hotels in the city, will offer a sweet deal of a 30% off and both are valid for stays until December 31, 2016.
Furthermore Corinthia Hotels promises a few more perks such as complimentary room upgrades, extended check-outs, and discounts in its restaurants and bars, available exclusively through the website. Rewards vary per hotel and are available subject to availability. From London to St. Petersburg to Malta, the hotels are situated in some of the coolest places in Europe and here are some of the great rates on offer at their various locations.
- Corinthia Budapest: Rates start from €87 per room per night: www.corinthia.com/hotels/budapest/book-direct/
- Corinthia St George’s Bay (Malta): Rates start from €85 per room per night: corinthia.com/hotels/malta/malta_stgeorgesbay/book-direct/
- Corinthia Lisbon: Rates start from €77 per room per night: www.corinthia.com/hotels/lisbon/book-direct/
- Corinthia London: They are running a 30% off scheme, with rates starting from £383 per room per night.
- Corinthia Palace Hotel and Spa (Malta): Rates start from €70 per room per night: www.corinthia.com/hotels/malta/palace-hotel-and-spa/book-direct/
- Corinthia Prague: Rates start from €80 per room per night: www.corinthia.com/hotels/prague/book-direct/
- Corinthia St Petersburg: Rates start from €64 per room per night: www.corinthia.com/hotels/stpetersburg/book-direct/
So, if you’re looking to pamper yourself and get some serious luxury for bargain prices in some of Europe’s hottest destinations this year, get busy planning and booking!!
Brought to us by our friends at Corinthia Hotels.