One advantage of the apocalypse would be that there would be a huge rise in gorgeous abandoned structures around the world for the survivors to enjoy. Below are ten stunning shots of abandoned places around the world and for more scroll to the bottom for a link for roughly another 20. Be prepared to be swept away!
1. CHRIST OF THE ABYSS, SAN FRUTTUOSO, ITALY
2. KOLMANSKOP, NAMIB DESERT
3. DOME HOUSES, SOUTHWEST FLORIDA
4. SS AYRFIELD, HOMEBUSH BAY, AUSTRALIA
5. WONDERLAND AMUSEMENT PARK OUTSIDE BEIJING, CHINA
Image by David Gray / Getty Images
6. FISHING HUT, GERMANY
7. HOLLAND ISLAND, CHESAPEAKE BAY
8. THE KERRY WAY WALKING PATH BETWEEN SNEEM AND KENMARE IN IRELAND
9. PRIPYAT, UKRAINE
10. SUNKEN YACHT, ANTARCTICA
Excerpted from MyScienceAcademy.org where you can find the original article and all 33 photos: http://myscienceacademy.org/2013/04/14/the-33-most-beautiful-abandoned-places-in-the-world/
No comments yet.