We Blog The World Demographics
- Age: they are a seasoned traveler between 28-55 years of age who seeks adventure and knowledge-rich experiences.
- Income: middle-to-upper class with higher than average income. They are more likely to stay in a unique resort than camp or stay in a budget hotel.
- Education: well educated with a bachelors or graduate degree and/or some college, with a hunger for unique knowledge and ideas.
- Type of Traveler: when traveling to new destinations, they prefer off-the-beaten path excursions as well as cultural events around arts, entertainment, music, food/wine and adventures in nature.
- Social Media & Technology Savvy: our audience is technology and social media savvy. We see most of our traffic coming through Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and other social media outlets, which indicates that a large percentage of our readers are heavy digital users.
- Mobile Savvy: We Blog the World readers carry one or two mobile devices. Users include owners of the following mobile devices in order of how often they view the site via their devices: iPhone, iPad, Sony Ericsson, Apple iPod Touch, Samsung GT-19100, Blackberry Touch, Samsung GT-N7000 Galaxy.
While We Blog the World has content on over 25 categories and topics, our core focus and interest area is centered around Events (Arts, Music, Entertainment, Food/Wine, Green), Festivals, Products and inspirational human interest feature stories, which we cover in our section called LIFE. We also do reviews of restaurants, resorts, hotels, spas and other lodging options.
We encourage and support sustainability, as it pertains to lifestyle, architecture, restaurants, hotels and others which strive for green and eco-friendly practices. Because our audience is well-educated, well-traveled, and technology and mobile savvy, we review products that travelers can use on and off the road.
We cover every continent in the world. While the above countries make up our top readers, we’d love to work with countries, regions and cities where we don’t have as much readership, to drive more traffic and interest to that content and more travelers to the region.
Social Media Stats
- Google Page Rank: 5.
- Twitter: We Blog the World is ranked the #23 most influential in travel and the #9 most influential in culture worldwide. Founder is ranked the #12 most influential in branding, the #43 most influential in marketing and #71 most influential in social media and was listed as #12 most influential in social media by Forbes Magazine. We Blog the World has over 302,000 followers and is growing organically every day.
- Google+: Founder/We Blog the World is in nearly 10,000 circles combined.
- Facebook: We Blog the World has nearly 4,300 Facebook fans and is growing organically every week. Founder’s Facebook numbers exceed 5,200.
- YouTube: 405,000+ Views.
- Pinterest: 26 Boards on Places, Cities, Food, Lodging, Style, Products & More and nearly 1K pins.
- Foursquare: Founder has 78 badges and 44 mayorships, including a Hyatt, a Hawaii Four Seasons, L’Orsay in Paris, an airport in Fiji and Buda Castle.
- Klout: 72
- Kred: 870 with 8 out of 10 reach.
- PeerIndex: 73.
We Blog the World cross posts content to its Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest accounts. Twitter, Facebook and Google+ and LinkedIn Reach = 492,000+.
We offer banner advertising and text links, as well as sponsored posts. You can place ads in the following categories: Arts, Entertainment, Events, Festivals, Food/Wine, Lodging, Products, Spas/Retreats, Music or on the Home Page. The following sizes are available:
- 125×125 (square)
- 125×260 (horizontal)
- 260×125 (vertical)
- 300×250 (box)
- 480×60 (long vertical)
Please download our MEDIA KIT for an in-depth look at our demographics, social media stats, geographic audience and opportunities by category.
Also be sure to look at the Work With Us page for creative sponsorship ideas, on-the-ground event and/or project work, PR, marketing and social media coaching and consulting, evangelism opportunities and more.